After one of our recent Instagram posts that featured a picture of our famous banana pancakes we had so many people ask us for the recipe of the pancakes which so many of you already tried during the years.
The recipe was originally created by our Chef Made who is with us for almost 25 years now. Since then the recipe hasn't really changed. And here it is:
(for 1 pancake)
- Let the butter melt on low heat in a mid-size pan
- Pour the batter in the middle of the pan and pivot the pan untill the batter has spread evenly
- Add the banana slices in the freshly poured batter so they sink in. Arrange them nicely in the pan – be creative, make a star shape of create your own 😉
- Fry at low-medium heat until the pancake is slightly brown and then turn it around
- Wait until the other side is slightly brown too